Sat 29th January|
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Our new blended learning qualification in now available to book!
Time & Location
Sat 29th January
Easter Bush , Easter Bush Campus, Roslin EH25 9RG, UK
About the event
Our YMCA level 3 certificatein Personal Training is now available to book. This will be a blended learning option. Some of our modules will be complete home learning with our support where required, some modules will delivered completely online and others will be face to face in the lovely gym at the Easter Bush campus of the University of Edinburgh.
The modlues included are;
- Anatomy and physiology including: - the heart and circulatory system - the musculoskeletal system - postural and core stability - the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme
- How to design, manage, and adapt a gym based exercise and personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults of all ages